Sunday, November 22, 2009

3 days

Nathan's birthday is tomorrow and Thanksgiving comes on along with it. Except it's 3 days later. And then 3 days after that is his babtism, which kelsey, jenna, and I have been working hard to perfect our trio thingy. Then like 4 weeks after that is CHRISTMAS! Then 3 days after that is Tyler's birthday. Then 3 days after that is New Years. Then 3 days after that is, finally, my birthday. After everyone's all partied out and tired of periods of 3 days. Which, my birthday is also the day school starts back on from Christmas break. Just dandy huh! And it's also basketball tryouts. So I hope I do good.
Oh, and there's a family reunion in the middle of it all. Then after my birthday everything slows down for a while. Thanks goodness!
And Tyler was actually supposed to be born a day before me, Jan. 3. Wouldn't that stink! We'd probably share a cake! Maybe even presents! Can you imagine me playing with little firefighter action figures and such things, and Tyler trying to walk in my jeans? OK, so can I. Which just shows you how weird our family is.
I'm not complaining or anything, but Tyler's and my birthday's aren't in the best places. Especially Tyler's. Don't get me wrong! I love my birthday and I wouldn't change where it is if I could, because Jan. 4th just seems too speacial to me. But, again especially for Tyler, people don't feel like they have to work as hard to get us good presents. (Not mom and dad though. they do great and I mean it) because they just got us presents for Christmas so why would they get us two good presents in the period of less than a week?
Sorry I know that sounded selfish, but I guess I feel more bad for Tyler, because he has it bad! 3 days after Chirstmas!
Actually we all kinda have our birthdays 3 days after a holiday of somesort.
Me, 3 days after New Years.
Nathan, sometimes 3 days after Thanksgiving. It depends since it always moves around.
Jenna 3 days after April Fools.
Tyler, 3 days after Christmas.
Happy Birthday Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment