Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sigh, my blog won't let me change my background and it's been that way for like 6 months. Sigh, again. I don't really have too much to say so I'll make this short. Here's what happened and what's going to happen.
Happened
1. Kelsey went to debbs
2. I had the usual week, went to school, went to friends house and watched a movie, got in trouble, slept, ate, went to church.
3. We fasted Thursday because we're doing this ward fasting thing. It was hard to fast at school, but worth it. Afterwards we went to the Mongolian BBQ, which was delicious and I brought the leftovers to school for lunch the next day.
4. My friend that I saw at The Mongolian BBQ was sick the next day so I really hope she didn't get food poisining or anything.
Going to Happen
1. There's a field trip Friday where all the 7th graders get split up onto two ferries and go watch eagles fly around. Sounds fun right. Wrong! First of all it's the middle of December, in Moscow, and your on a boat, on a lake, with lots of wind. I don't know about you but that sounds just a little cold to me. Also most of my closer friends have the other science teacher so they won't be on my boat because the boats are split up by classes. Also my hands get cold really easily. They even turn purple. Also sometimes I get car sick, and I'd be on a bus or boat all day. Pluss everyone who went on it said it was boring and no fun. So me and my friend, Ameena, talked to our teacher and we're going to stay home and have tons of fun. He's going to give us an assignment as punishment for not going, but it's going to be worth it because I'll be able to sleep in on a Friday when everyone else has to get up early and go be miserable at school! Also we're going to go shopping, and they'll be like no one there and we're going to make cookies and watch a movie, and other fun stuff.
2. There's a temple trip on Saturday, which we'll be I think the 4th one there's been since I've went into the YW, but the second one I've ever been on. I'm excited, it'll be fun.
3. The Cresh is coming up, Wednesday. And for all of you who don't know what that is it's where people go and look at all these Nativity sets they have set up.
4.The Weber Family Reunion is coming up, which I am SO looking forward too.
5. And CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
6. and New Years
7. And my (and Trent's) Birthday. I'm turning 14! It's so weird!
As you can see alot more will be happening then already happened. Which kinda seems how it always is, even though it's not. (except for this instant of course) We just think life will get more interesting as we go on.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I know you want to be older but I'm pretty sure you will be 13 and not 14 on your birthday. Hope it's great anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cute! I love the little schedule. Sorry your computer won't let you change the background; that's a bummer. Hopefully it was just a random clich.

    You were born in 1997 right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm turning 13. It was just a little quiz to see who would catch it. My mom said no one would but I guess she was wrong. I don't really want to be older but it would be nice to just skip being 13. I've decided it's the most annyoing age, espcially for guys.

    ReplyDelete