Sunday, January 30, 2011

CD Covers





So my friend showed me this on Facebook, and I know it's kind of silly but it's fun, easy, and really cool.
1. Go to Wikipedia and hit "random." The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2. Go to quotationspage.com and hit "random." The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3. Go ...to flickr.com and click on “explore the last seven days.” The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. 4. Use photoshop or similar software (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together. 5. Post it with this text in the caption and tag the friends you want to join in.

The first two are one's that my friend's did, and the last two are ones that I did. My favorite one is the flower one. And yeah, that's all I have to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment