Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wicked

Wicked is wicked awesome. I mean it's not the "new thing" I saw it like three years ago. But this choir came to my school and sang a song from it and it reminded me how good the play is. For you people who haven't seen it. It's about the Wicked Witch of the West, (or is she so wicked) and her life. It totally changes your view of the whole movie, The Wizard of Oz. It's so weird to see the movie now. All the girls and my dad went and saw it when we lived in Denver, because when my mom had went and saw it in New York City she had to show it to us. She said it was much better in New York, but I think was still great in Denver.
Speaking of my mom, she's going to Chicago tomorrow. I'm happy for her but I so want to go. :( But where I really want to go is Italy. I've wanted to go to Italy since the fourth grade and ever since. Also Hawii, I've wanted to go there my whole life. But now that I have I guess I can cross that off my list. By the way did anyone know that there are wild chicken there?! They're everywhere! They're so annoying. They don't even go cook-a-doodle-doo! They make this annoying screeching sound. But everything else about Hawii rocks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment