Thursday, June 4, 2009

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!

Yesterday we had graduation. We watched a slideshow of pictures of us from when we were little kids, to older little kids, to now. Then we shook all the teachers hands and got our diplomas. We were also given awards to the people with perfect attendance, and all the other things. I have never clapped so much in my life! After we were done with all that we all threw our hats in the air and yelped, yahooed, or yelled with joy!
Now that I'm out of grade school I guess I'll be going into the Junoir High. Alot of people are scared or excited, but I'm neither. I'm not scared to be going into seventh grade. I'm also not going to be too excited about going back to school, but I am happy that I'm out of grade school. I just hope that I get the electives that I want and that I have friends in at least a few of my classes, especially lunch.
Anyways, enough about school! Summer is here and I am ready to party! We had a bbq last night for mutual, celebrating the last day of school, and I think they're darn right, we should celebrate! Before the bbq I hung out with some friends of mine. We had a water fight against their brothers, but when one had to leave we played sardines. Then we went in and strobed. I love strobe lights now! They are so cool! I totally want one. The only bad thing about them is that it's hard to run whe they're on. We tried playing duck duck goose and when it was my turn to run I totally took one girl out! Oh well, I still think they're awesome.
Today I'm going to go swimming but it's going to be really crowded because it's the first day it opens. That can be good if you play chase though. More people to hide behind. Going swimming aren't my only plans though. This summer I have two major projects. One, painting my room. I finally picked out my paint color and I hope it looks good. Cross your fingers! The other one is working on my book. I'm also going to go to Girl's Camp this summer. But becuase of Trek, it'll only be the Beehives at camp this year. This summer is also the Woolley family reunion and two of my cousins are getting married while we're there. They're brother and sister, and they're getting married like less than a week apart. Yikes! I feel bad for their poor parents. Oh! And I'll also be hanging out with my friends of course! I'm just so happy summer is finally here. It felt like it would never come!

2 comments:

  1. What color are you going to paint your room?

    Do we get to read any of your writing here on your blog?

    Congratulations on graduation and going to Junior High. I am with you, friends at lunch are the best.

    love,

    Your favorite Aunt Cynthia

    ReplyDelete