Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lots of Fun

The past two and a half weeks I've been many places. First we stayed the night at my gradparents, then went to a family reunion where one of my cousins got married, then we went to my other gradparents, then we went to Salt Lake, then we went back to my grandparents that we stayed the night at. LOTS of traveling, about 37 hours in two and a half weeks. That is too much for me. It was a ton of fun though. Everyone enjoyed it, although we got a little grumpy in the car.
The Fourth of July we were at my dad's mom and dad's place for the morning, then we went back to Salt Lake where we had the family reunion and watched fireworks. We stayed at Parma for a while and visited my mom's parents, some cousins, and aunts and uncles. And I got to go fourwheeling alot. I love it. We went tubing and canoed in their pond.
We also went to Saint George and visited my dad's parents. That was also lots of fun. We went to the park and visited. I hadn't seen them in forever it was nice to finally have some time with them. THose two weeks our "diet" mostly consisted of hamburgers. I am SO sick of them.
I just got back a few hours ago and I am EXHAUSTED! So bye.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing you! Sorry to have contributed to your hamburger diet. I should have thought about that but it was an easy lunch. Thanks for boating with us.

    ReplyDelete