Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I don't know what the title of this post should be

I'm doing a basketball camp. It's Whitepine and it's in Troy. It's boys and girls, but you only play with and against the girls. First you do drills and other stiff like that then you do one on one, and three and three, and five and five on five, and Hotshot and yeah. There's the NBA girls. WHiche are the girls going into 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Then there's the little girls. There are these girls in eight grade from Genese and they are really good! I'm also going to a family reunion on Friday. I'm way excited.
I couldn't find any pictures of my room, but I'll try to get some soon. Oh and Samantha I got the water droplet pic from the internet. I can't wait to see you too! Oh and at the basketball camp there's this girl that really reminds me of you! Her name is Madison. She doesn't really look like you, but she acts alot like you. Don't worry, I love her!
I just have to add that I found a good library. The Moscow one, lets just say it isn't the best. But now I'm going to this one someplace. I don't know where. I don't realy pay attention to things like that. It's sort of a flaw, because when someone gives me a ride home from someplace I've only been to a few times, and they ask me how to get to my house I just say, "Uh, I don't really know, heh."And I'm reading Inkdeath. It's really good.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new sidebar pics, especially of your three girls--so cute! Yay for basketball camp; how awesome! That's great. I loved all my basketball and tennis camps/lessons. It always helped and made me feel successful! Have a great time at the family reunion! So fuN!

    ReplyDelete