Monday, July 20, 2009

Lots to Say

We went camping a few days ago and were absolutley attacked by mosquitos! It was fun though. It took us forever to find a place we could camp that was close to the lake though. Because the one we went to last time, with some of our friends, was getting rebuilt or something. We were sad because we were looking forward to going back with our friends. :( We had fun at the beach though.
I am so excited for the new Harry Potter movie! I've only seen the first movie though, becasue I'm not allowed to see the fourth or fith and I've neglected seeing the rest. In third grade I started reading the books though. Except I stopped once I finished the fourth one because the ending scared me. Once the movie got into theaters I started up again and I am curently reading the sixth. I haven't seen the movie yet although I've made several plans to go. Each one has been ruined though. Once I had even called all of my friends and we were going to go at midinight for the first showing, but the tickets were sold out. We went like 14 hours I think it was early to get the tickets, but...oh well. Now all of my friends and even Kelsey have seen it, so I have no one to go with. But I think Kelsey will go again for me. What a nice sister! Plus she said it was really good. I'm excited. I just hope my plans won't get ruined again.
I'm going to Girl's Camp tomorrow for the first time! I still need to pack some things but besides that I'm pretty much ready. My mom has already left with my leader, she left at two.
Kelsey got her braces off! Hurray! She still has to wear this retainer thing for 6 to 8 weeks, but her teeth look fabulous! They are very straight and white! She's happy because now she has her braces off for her 16th birthday which is coming in about a month. Her birthday is August 13 and her best friend's birthday is August 2nd and they're bothe turning sixteen so they're going to do this big party at the park I think. They're going to do night games and such. I want to talk about presents, but she reads my blog sometimes, so my....fingers are sealed? And I'll say no more!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a lot to say. Glad you had fun camping despite the mosquitoes.

    ReplyDelete