Saturday, August 8, 2009

Away

My mom, Nate, Jenna, and Tyler are all away at my aunt, Laura's house right now. They're having fun and I sort of wish I could be there but I'm tired of traveling and I had a party to go to so I decided to pass this time. My dad was going to go to my cousin's wedding Friday but he decided not to. Thursday and Friday Kelsey was babysitting all day and Dad was at work so I had the whole house to myself. It was nice for some quiet and to be alone but I think two days was enough for me. It's Saturday so Dad's home and Kelsey's home so it sort of back to normal.
The party I went to eleven so I fell asleep around midnight so I was really tired today and I didn't get up till ELEVEN! My personal record! Ususally I get up around nine in the summer, sometimes ten or eight. Anyways today was all screwed up. Here's my day so far. I ate breakfast at eleven,then took a shower and got ready, and watched a show. Then went shopping with Kelsey and Dad for some shoes. It seems that Kelsey like some of the some shoes because we both got black converse. I would have got gray or light blue or even dark blue but they didn't have any of those in my size. We searched four stores for my size in those three colors of converse and couldn't find it anywhere until we found it at Famous Footwear in the children's section, and the only color that fit me was black. Oh well. I adore converse! I'm so glad I have a pair now. Not only that but I actually needed them, because my one pair of tennis shoes are getting ruined because I wear them so often. I'm not in any need of flip flops though. I have like five pairs!
I just finished reading Airman for the second time and it was just as good as it was the first time I read it. And that's really good! Anyone who hasn't read it, come to think of it I don't know anyone who's read it, I definitley recommend it. It's a very good. One of my favorites actually(look at my favorite book list). The author is Eion Colfer. Check it out, you could probably find it at your public library (if it's not there request it, seriously it awesome). Don't get your hopes too high though. Because I've learned that if you do that you'll never appreciate it as much as you would have if you'd just expected nothing of it.

2 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is really just so cute! I love it. So fun! I'll have to check out "Airman" it sounds like a great book. I love putting Boston's little brown converse on him; he always looks so cute in them. :) Glad you a had a fun little day to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of your room. I like your bed up against that window.

    ReplyDelete