Sunday, August 16, 2009

Passing the Time

Kelsey is now sixteen. It's wierd.
We went horse back riding for Kelsey's birthday. We actually went the day after her birthday, but it was still for her birthday. It was fun. I really liked my horse. His name was Brent. At first we just walked. Got hang of everything, and then we trotted. They said my horse had the ruffest (is that a word?) trot, and I could tell. I was just trying to stay in my seat. I still had a good time though.
We have a fireside today.
I don't really have anything to write about I'm just really bored. So I guess I'll do a list of 13 things I hate.
1. backwash
2. when people's words don't match their lips on tv
3. when people get you all excited about a place, book, movie, or thing, and then it ends up being horrible
4.pineapple pizza
5. fast-food cheese
6.the first day of school
7. bugs
8.the movie Shark boy and Lava girl
9. Having a perfect image of what I want people to see when they read my story, but not being able to put it into words
10. long, cold winters
11. losing something important so you freak out and search for hours trying to find it when you knew you put it right there and it's not there anymore
12. when someone makes you feel bad
13. throwing up
14. spicy things
15. gettng more than one bottle of lotion a year since I use it probably once every three months

I guess you're not supposed to just look at the bad, or you're a pessitimist. (Is that how you spell that?) So now I'll tell you 17 things I love.

1. basketball
2. hanging out with friends
3. swimming in a lake on a sweltering, hot day with friends or cousins.
4. really good books, especially the ones that make you laugh and cry, and make you try to figure out who's the bad guys, who's the good guys, and why they're doing what they're doing.
5. the pesto chicken pizza at Sellas, and pepperoni pizza
6. the Marvel, Nickelodean cartoon series of Wolverine and the X-men!
7. summer vacation
8. cinnamon swirl bread
9. anything chocolate (unless it's dark chocolate)
10. big trees that give you lots of shade
11. perfect weather, which I guess is it not being hot, cold, or even really warm, just sort of... I don't know just perfect weather
12. Holidays especially Christmas and Halloween
13. the exictment of knowing you got someone the perfetc gift
14. getting an A+ on a math test you thought you would fail, or just getting an A+ on a math test
15. having a great hair-day
16. funny movies (like Support Your Local Sherrif and The Emperor's New Groove. I love those movies!)
17. having fun

2 comments:

  1. So I am so offended that I was not on your list of 17 things that you love! (I guess I should just be glad I wasn't on your list of 15 things you hate!) Come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL: I love pineapple pizza; it's Jer's and I favorite. :) Fun little post.

    ReplyDelete