Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life is Full of Sorrows

To answer your question Aunt Cindy, I'm painting my room blue. My mom bought some samples at Sherman Williams, and after she bought four of them that I didn't like she finally said that I could pick one more color. And this time she wouldn't buy a sample but a whole bucket, and that I would have to paint my room that color even if I didn't like it. Lucky for me I did like it! I hope I stil will after the whole room is painted. My dad moved out all my furniture except for my bed. My room feels so naked and empty! Me and my mom are going to paint it tomorrow. I hope it looks good!
Wednesday I'm going to my friends going away party. She's moving to Pullamn. :( Pullman's not too faraway. It's like 10 min away, but her house is like 45 min away, beacuse she's moving like to the country. So I'll probably visit her once in awhile, but she won't be at the Junior High or Church. again :( The going-away part is at her new house, I've seen it once. It's pretty cool. Their neighbors have horses and they have this pond on their property. I think my friend is going to like it there.
Yesterday morning we found out that a person in our ward had died. He had been in the hospital for awhile with heart problems. It was a big shock to know that he was dead. I feel really bad for his parents. It must be such a comfort for them to have the gospel and know that they can live with him again. IT's a comfort to me too.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your blog; how fun! Sorry to hear about your friend moving to Pullman. I hope you're able to keep in touch well. Thanks for your comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete