Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Squatting Duck Tour


Ok, I' going to take you on a tour of "jump shots". Eventhough this has nothing to do with basketball, and that joke doesn't make sense (if you knew it was a joke that is) but I've decided everyone should make at least one bad joke on their blog. Why not do it now? Ok, back to the point.
On the first picture on this post, you see a really awesome picture of me and my mom jumping. (I look like I'm jumping high don't I) While Kelsey is waving hi to all you cool people reading this post. (Because uncool people never read any of my posts) And Jenna is doing the "squatting duck" as I call it.
This brings us to the post below the one we were just looking at. Please look down. (Don't tell my family I put this on here. They would try to erase my post) This post shows us all imitating the rare and beautiful duck. Say squat! (In reality we're all just getting ready to jump. We were a little late. He he.)
Just to let all you people who can't sleep at night worrying if my story's going good know. Rest on! It's going great! I defeated the Lazy Monster! Harrah! I did start almost all over twice, but I think I've got it now. Hey, better late than never. I'm going to stop talking about my story now because people are probably getting bored reading every little detail about it. Sorry :)
M&C. Ever heard of it? Be glad if you haven't. M&C are the two...keyboard letters, on my keyboard that refuse to apear on this screen, unless I pound on them! It's so frustrating to type so slow. I'm going to punish them now mmmmmmmcccccccccccccccccccccccccc. There.
Oh, and I almost forgot. I didn't know you Skinners were coming up. When? Comment me!(Comment is a very hard word to type, it had a c and two ms! :/ grrr)

3 comments:

  1. You totally make me laugh! I love the squatting duck. And don't worry, mums the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you and Kathy really do have good hops! :) I loved the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up (I know I wrote that last time, but I needed to reiterate it again!) Love you! Come see me!

    ReplyDelete